Epiphone Thunderbird Bass
The Epiphone Thunderbird Bass was first made in the Kalmazoo factory by Gibson in 1963 ,designed by the automotive designer Ray Dietrich.And its iconic body shape and headstock, giving the dynamic look of a hawk in flight,has remained the same to the present day.
This IV Thunderbird was made in the Unsung factory in Korea in 2006.
- Neck:Hard Maple.
- Neck Profile:Slim Taper.
- Neck joint:Bolt-on
- Truss Rod:Double action,2 way.
- Fingerboard:Dot Inlay.
- Fingerboard radius:12 "
- Frets:20-medium jumbo.
- Nut width:1.73"
- Pickups:Epiphone TB plus Bass Humbucker.
- Bridge:3-point fully adjustable.
- Controls:Neck Volume,Bridge Volume,Master tone.
- Tuners: Premium die-cast 17:1 ratio.
- Outputs:1/4 Mono,metal jack plate.
- Hardware: Black.
- Comes with hardcase.